Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 19th. Ripio Credit Network has a total market capitalization of $147.82 million and approximately $15.77 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ripio Credit Network has traded down 26.6% against the dollar. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00002515 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Binance and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005009 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002695 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00039572 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00015962 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002218 BTC.
Ripio Credit Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Ripio Credit Network Token Trading
Ripio Credit Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, Binance, Bittrex, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Ripio Credit Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripio Credit Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripio Credit Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.