SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 20.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. One SHIELD coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, SHIELD has traded down 56.1% against the US dollar. SHIELD has a market cap of $58.19 million and approximately $268,675.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,597.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,041.61 or 0.09032330 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,783.25 or 0.15463400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $192.91 or 0.01672820 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $356.56 or 0.03091860 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $223.69 or 0.01939680 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.88 or 0.00276417 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.56 or 0.00152290 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.20 or 0.04484920 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000933 BTC.
SHIELD Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SHIELD is a PoW cryptocurrency based on multiple algorithms (Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, & lyra2rev2). “
SHIELD Coin Trading
SHIELD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SHIELD must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SHIELD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.