Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. Snovio has a market capitalization of $50.92 million and $1.01 million worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Snovio token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001109 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Snovio has traded down 48.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013516 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $138.48 or 0.01221210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00023379 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008866 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051494 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.33 or 0.00373274 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.83 or 0.00130813 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002848 BTC.
Snovio Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Buying and Selling Snovio
Snovio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Snovio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.