Stox (CURRENCY:STX) traded up 19.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 19th. Stox has a total market cap of $41.38 million and approximately $1.91 million worth of Stox was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stox token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.97 or 0.00008287 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Qryptos, COSS and Kucoin. During the last week, Stox has traded down 25.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00012969 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $140.56 or 0.01199880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004327 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00024126 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00052780 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.57 or 0.00380475 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00130337 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002840 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stox is an open source, Ethereum based prediction market platform that leverages the concept of the wisdom of the crowd. It allows users to trade the outcome of upcoming events in multiple categories, including finance, sports, politics and more. “
Buying and Selling Stox
Stox can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Kucoin, Bancor Network, Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Qryptos and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Stox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stox must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.