SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. One SunContract token can currently be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00004093 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, SunContract has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar. SunContract has a market capitalization of $51.65 million and approximately $10.65 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01220920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004375 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.46 or 0.00375123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00129540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002857 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
Buying and Selling SunContract
SunContract can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.