TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 8.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 19th. TaaS has a market cap of $63.20 million and $583,328.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for about $7.76 or 0.00068493 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 28.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013468 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $137.44 or 0.01213390 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004399 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00023583 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008911 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.69 or 0.00050215 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41.94 or 0.00370252 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.58 or 0.00128728 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002849 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui, CoinExchange and Bancor Network. It is not possible to purchase TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.