TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded down 14.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 19th. In the last week, TokenCard has traded 40.7% lower against the dollar. TokenCard has a total market cap of $54.78 million and approximately $126,635.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TokenCard token can now be purchased for $2.25 or 0.00019693 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Liqui, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00013586 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01220920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004375 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.46 or 0.00375123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00129540 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002857 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, HitBTC, EtherDelta, CryptoDerivatives and Liqui. It is not possible to purchase TokenCard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TokenCard must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TokenCard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.