Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, Viberate has traded down 35.4% against the US dollar. One Viberate token can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00003071 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, HitBTC and Binance. Viberate has a total market cap of $57.95 million and approximately $20.26 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00013513 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.62 or 0.01219410 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023352 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00051331 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008733 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.49 or 0.00368412 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00130304 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002833 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Viberate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.