Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, Xenon has traded 38.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Xenon has a total market cap of $43.69 million and $9,722.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xenon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001242 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00013005 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $139.98 or 0.01194120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00024107 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00052669 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.59 or 0.00380392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00130245 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002826 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Xenon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xenon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.