Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last week, Zeusshield has traded down 31.4% against the US dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for $0.0402 or 0.00000346 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Gate.io, HitBTC and C-CEX. Zeusshield has a market cap of $46.39 million and $3.82 million worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.76 or 0.01210420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004356 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00023456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00051737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.45 or 0.00373654 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00129967 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002859 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, HitBTC, Gate.io and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.