Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. One Zoin coin can currently be bought for $1.88 or 0.00015179 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Zoin has a market capitalization of $30.31 million and $18,683.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zoin has traded up 18.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12,579.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,105.29 or 0.08901720 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,874.83 or 0.15099400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $203.39 or 0.01638070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $371.42 or 0.02991340 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.37 or 0.01766730 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.54 or 0.00270139 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.56 or 0.00149463 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $540.04 or 0.04349320 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000859 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.