ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. ArtByte has a total market cap of $22.59 million and $571,444.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 29.1% lower against the dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0285 or 0.00000226 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $204.59 or 0.01617450 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003339 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00005874 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00037365 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00219790 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00062110 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00005962 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002599 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.