Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 17.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. During the last seven days, Atmos has traded down 34.9% against the US dollar. One Atmos coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00001457 BTC on major exchanges. Atmos has a total market capitalization of $18.87 million and $25,028.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.42 or 0.00368159 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001290 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005264 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00089670 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00011249 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001831 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000090 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Buying and Selling Atmos
Atmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.