AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. In the last week, AudioCoin has traded down 51.6% against the dollar. AudioCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.64 million and approximately $99,409.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AudioCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0197 or 0.00000153 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.88 or 0.00543000 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00013641 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00005768 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000939 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.40 or 0.00166200 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00022001 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00094920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.