Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. During the last week, Auroracoin has traded down 26.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be bought for about $1.43 or 0.00011113 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and ISX. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $12.39 million and $168,299.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001682 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00050402 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.32 or 0.00080105 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000300 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, ISX, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.