Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. In the last week, Breakout has traded down 35.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for about $0.74 or 0.00005713 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Breakout has a total market capitalization of $13.38 million and approximately $267,352.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00067492 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.50 or 0.02018140 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 44.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00007990 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.67 or 0.00051700 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00011554 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00010291 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00016983 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Buying and Selling Breakout
Breakout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Breakout using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.