ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One ClearPoll token can currently be purchased for about $3.54 or 0.00027933 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. ClearPoll has a total market cap of $24.75 million and $638,982.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ClearPoll has traded 56.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00012329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.28 or 0.01139910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00023447 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00059895 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.49 or 0.00375197 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00007960 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00125382 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002671 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy ClearPoll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.