Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded down 14.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 20th. In the last week, Creatio has traded 31.3% lower against the US dollar. One Creatio coin can now be purchased for $0.0157 or 0.00000125 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Creatio has a total market capitalization of $322,431.00 and $28,137.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.09 or 0.00255714 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00004726 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001779 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00036306 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 39.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000650 BTC.
Creatio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Creatio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creatio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creatio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.