EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One EarthCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX. During the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded 35% lower against the dollar. EarthCoin has a total market cap of $20.64 million and $214,070.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $205.72 or 0.01621910 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003319 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00005832 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00037308 BTC.
- BitConnect (BCC) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.17 or 0.00189970 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00061306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00005983 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
EarthCoin Coin Trading
EarthCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not presently possible to buy EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EarthCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.