Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded up 24.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. Ethereum Gold has a total market capitalization of $3.94 million and approximately $3,944.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. One Ethereum Gold coin can currently be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00002628 BTC on exchanges including Bitso, Lbank, Qryptos and BtcTrade.im.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00012390 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.15 or 0.01169310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00023482 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00063577 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.70 or 0.00381662 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008041 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00126970 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002639 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, Huobi, CEX.IO, Bitsane, bitFlyer, Bleutrade, Coinrail, Coinsquare, Exmo, BTCTurk, ChaoEX, Coinone, WEX, YoBit, Quoine, BitBay, BX Thailand, BigONE, QuadrigaCX, Gatecoin, Bitcoin Indonesia, GDAX, Independent Reserve, Mercatox, OkCoin Intl., BtcTrade.im, GOPAX, Bitstamp, ZB.COM, Ethfinex, RightBTC, Lbank, Qryptos, Coinnest, Gatehub, EXX, CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, Koinex, Livecoin, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Coinbene, Gemini, Bancor Network, Kraken, COSS, OEX, Tidex, Allcoin, Bitfinex, TOPBTC, CoinEgg, Liqui, The Rock Trading, BTC Markets, DSX, Bitso, Bibox, Bithumb, Kucoin, HitBTC, AEX, Mr. Exchange, Binance, xBTCe, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, OKEx, Bittrex, BitGrail, Zaif, Poloniex and CoolCoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.