HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 21% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 20th. One HunterCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00002713 BTC on popular exchanges. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $7.41 million and approximately $84,800.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HunterCoin has traded 28.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13,069.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,163.25 or 0.08956180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,063.85 or 0.15890100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $213.64 or 0.01644840 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $389.95 or 0.03002310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $237.53 or 0.01828770 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.53 or 0.00273587 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.98 or 0.00153840 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $560.09 or 0.04312270 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000859 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.