Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. In the last week, Incent has traded 30.3% lower against the dollar. Incent has a market capitalization of $28.38 million and approximately $289,645.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Incent token can now be bought for approximately $0.62 or 0.00004926 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Bittrex and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00012475 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.51 or 0.01138220 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004111 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00023668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00058015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.93 or 0.00377499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008092 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00125475 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002691 BTC.
Incent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Liqui, Tidex, OpenLedger DEX and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.