Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded 28% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. Janus has a market cap of $2.18 million and approximately $852.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Janus has traded flat against the dollar. One Janus token can currently be purchased for $0.0949 or 0.00000758 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00012390 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.93 or 0.01173950 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00023342 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00062562 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.83 or 0.00382144 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00126035 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002618 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Janus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.