Monoeci (CURRENCY:XMCC) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. In the last week, Monoeci has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Monoeci coin can now be purchased for about $8.77 or 0.00069194 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Monoeci has a market capitalization of $25.72 million and approximately $213,262.00 worth of Monoeci was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $916.19 or 0.07225440 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.70 or 0.00052820 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00031183 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001761 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonacoCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm aiming to integrate cryptographic money secure in an environment of real use. MonacoCoin aims to federate a large number of Monegasque businesses and provide them with smartphone and credit card applications for end users, as well as payment terminals dedicated to Monegasque merchants. XMCC also provides a second layer network of masternodes that process instant and anonymous transactions. “
Buying and Selling Monoeci
Monoeci can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Monoeci directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monoeci must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monoeci using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monoeci Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monoeci and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.