Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 20th. Over the last week, Mysterium has traded down 59.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for $1.27 or 0.00010041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, IDEX and Bittrex. Mysterium has a market capitalization of $24.69 million and $2.24 million worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00012355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $144.55 or 0.01145120 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004131 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00023651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00059658 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.81 or 0.00378724 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00125592 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002665 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Mysterium Token Trading
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mysterium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.