Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. Paragon has a market capitalization of $29.78 million and approximately $63,974.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can now be bought for about $0.46 or 0.00003663 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Paragon has traded down 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00012475 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $141.51 or 0.01138220 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004111 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00023668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00058015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.93 or 0.00377499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008092 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00125475 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002691 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.