PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 20th. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $21.62 million and approximately $273,565.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PinkCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0568 or 0.00000448 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. During the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded down 30.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $923.86 or 0.07313190 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00052023 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00069597 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00031144 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001762 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001943 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000693 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.