Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for $25.38 or 0.00199547 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. Over the last week, Pluton has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. Pluton has a market cap of $21.58 million and $24,620.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00012537 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.06 or 0.01198830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00024085 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00062824 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.51 or 0.00374548 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00007895 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.26 or 0.00128174 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002696 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.