Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. Primas has a market cap of $22.63 million and $4.57 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primas token can currently be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00003506 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Lbank and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Primas has traded down 21.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00012328 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.51 or 0.01166210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00023629 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.68 or 0.00060711 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.15 or 0.00372730 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00125757 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002686 BTC.
Primas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Primas is an open content release, recommendation and trading ecosphere. Primas is committed to using the block chain and other technical means to change the existing content market structure. This new content value evaluation system ensures that producers of premium content receive direct benefits. Their blockchain can not be tampered with which provides copyright protection. “
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.