Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Publica token can currently be purchased for about $1.35 or 0.00010650 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Publica has traded 39.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Publica has a market cap of $25.05 million and approximately $326,298.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00012329 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.28 or 0.01139910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00023447 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 25.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00059895 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.49 or 0.00375197 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00007960 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00125382 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002671 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Publica Token Trading
Publica can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Publica directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Publica using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.