PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 20th. One PutinCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0269 or 0.00000209 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $8.49 million and $35,161.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded 13.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.90 or 0.00559754 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00013950 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004316 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00005895 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00165199 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.38 or 0.00096385 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00021245 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
Buying and Selling PutinCoin
PutinCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.