Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 20th. In the last week, Quantum has traded down 22.3% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $23.79 million and approximately $32,737.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00002445 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gatehub.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00012319 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $146.46 or 0.01156030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00023488 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 28.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00061085 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $47.83 or 0.00377508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00007943 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.93 or 0.00125745 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002677 BTC.
Quantum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gatehub, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.