Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded up 13.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 20th. During the last week, Quark has traded down 27.3% against the dollar. One Quark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0323 or 0.00000250 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, BX Thailand, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. Quark has a total market cap of $8.21 million and $14,824.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13,048.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,163.39 or 0.08982310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,071.23 or 0.15991600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $213.14 or 0.01645600 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.86 or 0.03002360 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $237.13 or 0.01830860 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $35.46 or 0.00273751 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.89 or 0.00153561 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $559.69 or 0.04321310 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000864 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Bittylicious, AEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.