Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded up 14.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Rialto token can now be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00003087 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Livecoin. Over the last week, Rialto has traded 27.7% lower against the dollar. Rialto has a market capitalization of $28.13 million and $28,837.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00012513 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004137 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.34 or 0.01138730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00023882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00059118 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.90 or 0.00377870 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008089 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00126458 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002703 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Rialto Token Trading
Rialto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rialto must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.