RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 20th. One RussiaCoin coin can now be purchased for $2.85 or 0.00022435 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded down 13.9% against the US dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $23.85 million and $13,967.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.66 or 0.00541722 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00014194 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00003992 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00005786 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.34 or 0.00168168 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00056234 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.63 or 0.00091812 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase RussiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.