Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. During the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar. Sumokoin has a market cap of $22.22 million and approximately $289,226.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sumokoin coin can now be bought for $7.86 or 0.00061950 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $393.76 or 0.03116960 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00044198 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00017500 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00010642 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004133 BTC.
Sumokoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Sumokoin Coin Trading
Sumokoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.