Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded up 12.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 20th. In the last week, Terracoin has traded 8.3% lower against the dollar. Terracoin has a market cap of $8.27 million and $25,019.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Terracoin coin can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00002895 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,048.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2,071.23 or 0.15991600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00042227 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.24 or 0.00441957 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00037574 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00030919 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007065 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.95 or 0.01067240 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 85.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00004676 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.