TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 20th. TransferCoin has a market capitalization of $15.06 million and $704,654.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TransferCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.39 or 0.00018559 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, TransferCoin has traded 24.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00026286 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.37 or 0.00305531 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001720 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00014380 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
Buying and Selling TransferCoin
TransferCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase TransferCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TransferCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TransferCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.