Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One Triangles coin can now be purchased for $17.53 or 0.00139739 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Triangles has a total market cap of $1.82 million and $1,747.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Triangles has traded down 40.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00122592 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.63 or 0.00140489 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00088043 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00006483 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.51 or 0.00972559 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00046918 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00000733 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triangles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.