UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 20th. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.38 or 0.00011011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. UnbreakableCoin has a total market cap of $3.14 million and $1.41 million worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded down 31.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12,684.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,961.30 or 0.15691900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00044771 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54.90 or 0.00439238 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00037766 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00030906 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007207 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $131.75 or 0.01054090 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 99.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005406 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.