Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded down 10.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. One Vsync coin can currently be bought for about $0.0955 or 0.00000750 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Vsync has traded 55.3% lower against the US dollar. Vsync has a total market cap of $15.47 million and approximately $222.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00127334 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00138777 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00090692 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00006575 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $124.95 or 0.00981133 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00120013 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000716 BTC.
Vsync Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Vsync Coin Trading
Vsync can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vsync must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.