Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 20th. During the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded down 9% against the dollar. One Woodcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Woodcoin has a total market cap of $2.20 million and $150.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001201 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002563 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00039184 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00013951 BTC.
Woodcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.