0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 21st. One 0x token can currently be bought for about $1.75 or 0.00015173 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, Huobi and ChaoEX. In the last seven days, 0x has traded down 13% against the US dollar. 0x has a market capitalization of $869.88 million and approximately $19.51 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00011962 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.32 or 0.01140180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00023228 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00063160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.08 or 0.00374041 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00118699 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002511 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, BigONE, Poloniex, EtherDelta, Huobi, HitBTC, Liqui, Radar Relay, Livecoin, Gate.io, IDEX, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, Binance and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.