Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. During the last seven days, Achain has traded 26.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Achain has a total market cap of $166.53 million and approximately $19.51 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.56 or 0.00004905 BTC on exchanges including CoolCoin, Allcoin, OKEx and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.57 or 0.01137000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00067742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.38 or 0.00383656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00121370 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002493 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, Allcoin and CoolCoin. It is not possible to buy Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.