AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. AdEx has a market capitalization of $118.14 million and approximately $11.53 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdEx token can now be purchased for $1.96 or 0.00016847 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Bittrex and Liqui. Over the last week, AdEx has traded 27.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01144900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00023983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00070163 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $44.24 or 0.00380119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.11 or 0.00121233 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002461 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.