Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 21st. In the last week, Aeon has traded down 31.2% against the US dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for about $4.64 or 0.00039611 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. Aeon has a total market cap of $71.39 million and approximately $370,353.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $348.40 or 0.02985130 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00060792 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015151 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00010856 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004133 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.