Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 21st. Aragon has a market cap of $126.89 million and $2.22 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.76 or 0.00040857 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Aragon has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01144900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00023983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00070163 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.24 or 0.00380119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.11 or 0.00121233 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002461 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.