Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. Augur has a market capitalization of $935.18 million and approximately $50.22 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can now be bought for $85.02 or 0.00749485 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Abucoins, Qryptos, BigONE and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 10.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $129.44 or 0.01141110 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003973 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00065480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008808 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $42.43 or 0.00374053 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.51 or 0.00119135 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002519 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, Poloniex, Gatehub, Kraken, Upbit, BX Thailand, Radar Relay, HitBTC, IDEX, Gatecoin, Exrates, RippleFox, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Qryptos, Abucoins, Mr. Exchange, Cryptopia, Mercatox, BigONE and ChaoEX. It is not presently possible to buy Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.