Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 21st. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $1,865.26 or 0.15335600 BTC on exchanges including CEX.IO, Kraken, BtcTrade.im and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded 27.5% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $31.57 billion and approximately $1.06 billion worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12,283.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00043710 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.83 or 0.00452268 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00038220 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00030950 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007207 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.88 or 0.01141860 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 42.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00002949 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Bitonic, Zaif, BTCTurk, xBTCe, Gemini, CoinsBank, BTC Markets, ZB.COM, BL3P, Allcoin, BitBay, BTCC, Gatecoin, YoBit, Luno, Korbit, Coinrail, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, GetBTC, BitMEX, BitGrail, Bitcoin Indonesia, Fisco, Cryptopia, Paribu, Mr. Exchange, OKEx, Huobi, QuadrigaCX, WEX, Bleutrade, Coinsquare, CEX.IO, Independent Reserve, HitBTC, Coinnest, Gate.io, Bittrex, Bibox, Livecoin, Bitso, Quoine, RightBTC, Negocie Coins, Bit-Z, LakeBTC, Upbit, Coinfloor, BtcTrade.im, Foxbit, Bithumb, CoinExchange, bitFlyer, CoinEgg, Coinone, Kucoin, Poloniex, BTCBOX, Tidex, CoolCoin, Bitbank, Coinroom, Liqui, Binance, itBit, Exmo, ACX, Kraken, BX Thailand, GDAX and Lbank. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.