BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded 25.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 21st. One BLOCKv token can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001256 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx and EtherDelta. BLOCKv has a market cap of $211.68 million and approximately $3.42 million worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BLOCKv has traded 25.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $127.53 or 0.01131090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003984 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00023404 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00066950 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008949 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.88 or 0.00380320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00120515 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BLOCKv is a shared protocol for the blockchain developer stack. It enables the creation of smart digital objects (vAtoms) on different blockchains like Bitcoin, Ethereum and EON. vAtoms provide the holder with the all the advantages of cryptocurrency such as scarcity, ownership, and tradability, but can also take the form of collectibles, coupons, loyalty programs, gift cards, game items and much more, allowing users to own a virtual object much like you own a physical object. The V (VEE) token is an ERC20 token that powers all operations within the BLOCKv platform. “
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.